If you’re looking for good window treatment products then you’ve found the right place! Our window treatments in Asheville are the best around, and we provide only the best brand names for our customers. Check out all these great products we carry! After all, you want your shutters and blinds to last, and for such durability you need the best materials and brands available! We’ve got all your window needs covered!
Since we provide only the best products out there, we want to make sure you know the different in brand names and the variety of products each brand carries. We have an extensive selection of products in various price ranges, and to ensure you get the best there is, you need to make sure that the product suites your specific window treatment needs.
About The Product Brands We Carry
- Somfy: Somfy provides remote control devices. Their motors also have weather sensors that detect certain changes in the sun, wind or temperature. Their products also have timers and can be remote controlled via the internet for peace-of-mind when away from the home.
- Norman: Norman has been in business for over 30 years, delivering shutters to over one-half million windows per year. They focus upon easy-to-install, quality shutters. Tested for color retention and consistency; ability to withstand heat and moisture; and strength.
- Kirsch: Kirsch offers custom made blinds and shades; honeycomb shades; metal blinds; roller shades; roman shades; soft vertical shades; vertical blinds; wood and faux wood blinds; woven wood shades; and PanelTrac (for larger windows).
- Hunter Douglas: Hunter Douglas has the largest selection window treatments custom built expressly for your windows. Their window dressings are all manufactured in the U.S. according to the highest standards of quality. They also have multiple product lines, such as Silhouettes, Vignettes, Duettes, and Country Woods.And each line carry’s multiple different items, so all of your window dressings can match!
- Home By Alta: Over 30 years, Alta has had a tradition of providing customers with high quality, value priced custom window coverings with a focus on style and safety. Their people are experienced and knowledgeable industry professionals that don’t just sell window coverings. The provide solutions to meet your needs for light control, privacy, and style.
- Graber: Graber has been in business for 70 years. They supply shades (cellular; pleated; natural; roman; solar and roller; exterior solar shades); shutters; wood blinds; faux wood blinds; horizontal and vertical blinds; and, sliding blinds. They have a green philosophy underpinning their entire business.
- Comfortex: Comfortex produces cellular and pleated shades; wood blinds; shutters; sheer shades; and, cellular vertical blinds. Sold in more than 70 countries, Comfortex was founded in 1986 and is located in New York. Energy efficient window treatments; design your own shades; and cordless products are available.
- Ado: Established in 1979 in South Carolina, Ado produces fine draperies; sheers; specialty fabrics; trimmings; and, drapery weights. Fabrics have a five year guarantee and are eco-friendly and sustainable.