Roman and Fabric Roman Shades in Asheville
Elegance Meets Practicality
Roman blinds offer a large variety of options for those who are installing blinds in their home, and are simply fabric or wooden slats which gather into pleats when the blind is raised. Roman blinds will lend a very distinctive classical elegance to your home. The panels are designed in such a way as to create a feeling of luxury to both the blind and the room.
Whether you choose Natural Roman or Fabric Roman, the only real difference is the material, fabric vs. wood. Natural Roman blinds can made from a multitude of diverse material and sizes, from matchstick to overlapping wooden slats. The natural Roman shade’s material can be grasses, reeds, bamboo or several species of wood. And of course, fabric Roman come in a huge selection of colors and textures.
Functional, Yet Beautiful
Roman blinds can be made of thick material, and if combined with a reflective backing will prevent heat from escaping in the winter. They can also be lined with privacy or blackout fabric, depending on your needs.
Advantages of Roman Blinds
- Flexibility in range of materials allows you to match other fabrics in your home
- Massive range of colours and styles
- Ability to remain affordable by selection of fabric
- Ability to assist in maintaining and controlling room temperatures
- Creation of instant elegance
- Simple to use
- Roman blinds can be made to measure
- Simple in structure
- Easy to maintain
- Natural Roman available for vertical applications such as sliding glass doors or French windows.
Carolina Blinds in Asheville
At Carolina Blinds in Asheville, we offer a wide range of shades, including cellular or honeycomb shades. We’ll come to your home and measure the windows ourselves to ensure a perfect fit. No matter what look you want for your home, we can help you find it.
Finding new window shades in Asheville has never been easier with Carolina Blinds!